Developed exclusively for Orvis, our Storm Cotton fabric combines superior stretch and recovery with water-repellent protection in this All-Weather Bomber Jacket. Proven in tests to outlast other DWR finishes, it maintains the softness and breathability of cotton you love. This utility style is loaded with both fashionable appeal and practical features like a snap on/off hood with a large rain-shielding brim that folds back when not needed; a removable quilted half lining in the shoulders; and patch pockets with side-entry handwarmer pockets. In toasted almond. 84% cotton/13% polyester/3% elastane twill. 100% polyester lining. Washable.
Sizes XS-XL; about 26" long.
- Water-repellent stretch fabric developed exclusively for Orvis
- Proven to outlast other DWR finishes
- Soft and breathable for comfort
- Snap on/off hood adds versatility
- Large rain-shielding brim folds back when not needed
- Removable quilted half lining in shoulders gives light insulation
- Patch pockets with side-entry handwarmer pockets hold essentials