The design of this microfibre dog hammock allows it to capture loose dirt and sand before it can end up on your car seats and floors. Installing is a breeze: simply hook it to the front and rear headrests.
Follow these simple steps to install the Backseat Protector in your vehicle.
1. Raise adjustable rear headrests.
2. Position the Protector across the rear seat with the rubber “handles” facing toward the rear of the vehicle.
3. Insert the “handles” into the gap between the backrest and bottom cushion. This will help the Protector stay in position.
4. There is an opening behind each of the two fabric pouches next to the “handles.” Feed your seat belt receiver buckles through these openings.
5. Open the two nylon side release buckles on the top edge of the Protector. Reconnect the buckles behind the metal posts of the adjustable headrests.
6. Use the tab on the nylon adjuster located between the two buckles to make any adjustments.Print these instructions.
Subscribe now and save £10 off your next purchase of £50 or more! This offer is valid for new subscribers only and will be sent to your email address shortly.