The most versatile welded waders on the market today. Fish dry, and know you'll stay that way. Featuring the patented Orvis SonicSeam technology, all thread and stitch holes are eliminated and seams are double reinforced, prolonging the life of the waders dramatically. These are hard-wearing, everyday waders for the serious angler. Main wader is made of durable 4-layer nylon fabric, while the upper is a lighter weight 4-layer nylon. An innovative suspension system allows you to convert them to waist-highs without removing suspenders, a perfect feature for warm spring afternoons. Front zippered pocket is highly water resistant and an ideal storage place for fly boxes, while a flip-out interior waterproof pocket can hold cameras, cell phones, or fishing licenses. Attached gravel guards feature a quick-drain panel to keep you moving. Anatomically correct, sculpted neoprene booties with rubberized lining on neoprene seams. Strategically placed lower leg seams run up the back of the wader, reducing abrasion. Wader is cut higher in the front on women's model to provide a more comfortable fit. The integrated antimicrobial Sanitized® hygiene function helps to permanently protect the material of your Silver Sonic Waders from bacteria, odor and mildew. This ensures you receive optimal wearing comfort and that the waders look new longer, keeping their functionality and material performance even after intensive use. Wader belt and traditional suspender option included. In overcast/taupe. Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Features the patented Orvis SonicSeam® technology
- Constructed with a durable 4-layer nylon outer fabric
- Innovative suspension system easily converts the waders to waist-highs without removing suspenders
- Anatomically correct neoprene booties for additional comfort
- Flip-out interior waterproof pocket with touchscreen capabilities for smartphones
- Attached self-fabric gravel guards with quick-drain mesh panel
||Winner of a 2013 Field & Stream Best of the Best Award, as chosen by the editorial staff.