- Invincible Extra socks are engineered to withstand 20,000 abrasion cycles in laboratory testing
- Meticulously crafted with pure merino wool for softness, moisture management, and odor control
- Strengthened with nylon and spandex for added durability and resiliency
Constructed with a nylon-reinforced heel and toe for added abrasion resistance
A special rib-knit construction provides a perfect fit without bunching
A padded footbed lends long-lasting, all-day comfort
- Made from a 70% merino wool/26% nylon/4% spandex blend
- Three pairs per pack, same color
- M(8-9½), L(10-11½), XL(12-13½)
We put more into our wool blend socks for men so you can get more out of them. The heel and toe of our Invincible Extra Socks, the two most wear-prone areas, are designed to survive 20,000 abrasion cycles in laboratory testing. Northfield, Vermont.
"These are the most comfortable AND the most durable socks I have ever worn. I wear them in my street shoes as well as in hiking shoes. Throw out any sock in your drawer you don't love and replace them with these - you'll thank us for the recommendation."
How Orvis makes it absolutely right.
Perk Perkins, Orvis Chief Executive Officer