Add 10' to your leader. This completely clear 10' intermediate sink tip fly line will help solve many fresh and saltwater challenges. The slow-sinking tip helps get the fly down just below the surface for a stealthy presentation. Designed for variety of temperature and weather conditions. Floating head and rear taper allow line management and mending.
1. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance.
2. Orvis Line ID Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. Enhanced Welded Loops New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Rear Loops Saltwater lines have an enhanced rear loop as well for attaching to backing.
5. Core Solid monofilament core produces crystal clear tip and all around performance.
6. Environmentally Responsible Packaging Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.