The ultimate bonefish line with innovative microtexture divots similar to those on a golf ball to offer better casting, enhanced distance, lower memory, easier pickup, and enhanced durability. Stiff, braided monofilament core offers outstanding performance in hot, humid saltwater environments. Color change shows optimum load length.
1. 3D Technology Microtexture surface reduces surface friction, improves flotation, and eliminates tangling.
2. Orvis Line ID Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
3. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
4. Enhanced Welded Loops New sleek and durable welded loops make leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
5. Saltwater lines have an enhanced rear loop as well for attaching to backing.
6. Revised Taper/Diameters An innovative weight forward taper combined with slightly larger line diameters produce a line that is ideal at close to medium range, but still capable of delivering at distance. Longer head than traditional weight-forward lines.
8. Environmentally Responsible Packaging Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.