Versatile freshwater floating fly line offering outstanding performance across a broad range of conditions. Supple braided multifilament core. Weight forward fly line with mid-length head for easy casting and mending.
1. Orvis Line ID Quickly and easily identify your line, no more guessing. All of our lines will be printed with the taper, weight, and functionality.
2. IS (Integrated Slickness) additive is integrated throughout the PVC layer to provide lubrication for maximum distance, performance and durability.
3. Enhanced Welded Loop New sleek and durable welded loop makes leader attachment quick and easy while holding up to repeated use. Helps to transfer energy more efficiently to the leader allowing better turnover.
4. Core Braided multifilament core provides excellent performance over a wide range of conditions.
5. Environmentally Responsible Packaging Our new paper pulp spool, made from recycled cardboard and kraft paper, is 100% compostable and further enhances our commitment to protect our natural resources.