When the wind kicks up along the water or an evening chill sets in, the perfect layering piece is soft, comfortable, and moisture wicking. We knit this quarter-zip in an inspired slub blend of cotton, lyocell, and Pima cotton for just that reason. Long-staple Pima cotton lends this sweatshirt its softness and durability; sustainably sourced lyocell adds extra softness and moisture-wicking capabilities. And like our customer-favorite Angler's Polo, each is embroidered with a trout (pale yellow), striper (washed navy), tarpon (washed red), or redfish (washed blue) on the chest. Striped woven trim details inside the neck. Fly zip pull in antiqued nickel, cover stitching on most seams, and our signature striped woven trim finishes off the inside neck seam. Ribbed trim at cuffs and hem. 50% cotton/25% lyocell/25% Pima cotton. Washable.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking cotton-blend layer
- Game fish embroidered on the left chest
- Quarter-zip comfort with fly zip pull
- Orvis signature striped woven trim inside neck
- mens zip neck sweatshirt with ribbed trim at cuffs and hem
- Long-staple Pima cotton for softness and durability
- Lyocell adds extra softness and moisture wicking