Water-repellent wool from one of England's oldest mills gives warmth to the Orvis Bradford Parka. Naturally warm and breathable wool from Moon Textiles, makers of luxury woolens since 1837, draws attention to the back of this canvas coat and lines the body and hood whilst waxed cotton from Halley Stevensons, the Scottish pioneers of this venerable fabric, adds water-repellent protection to the hood and durability to the underside of the sleeves. The rugged body detailed with roomy bellowed pockets and a zip-front with snap-shut storm flap is resilient canvas. The washed leather back yoke, elbow patches, and trimmings speak to a rich heritage whilst the belt on the back both adds a stylish touch and creates a custom fit. 58% cotton/34% polyester/8% polyamide shell. 100% wool lining in body and hood. 100% cotton twill lined sleeves. In bronze. Spot clean.
Sizes XS(10), S(12-13), M(14-15), L(16-18), XL(20-22); about 29" long.
- 100% wool back and lining keeps you warm naturally
- Wool is from Moon Textiles in the UK, who process the fibre from raw to finished product
- Waxed cotton adds water-repellent protection to the hood and durability to the sleeves
- Waxed cotton is from Halley Stevensons of Dundee, Scotland, makers of this durable fabric since 1864
- Plenty of pockets to hold essentials
- The fit is relaxed and easy