The Clearwater 105-4 is a versatile all-around trout rod that offers the power to handle large trout and the reach to control the fly whether mending a streamer across the stream, nymphing with a heavier nymph rig, or even extending the drift of a dry fly over conflicting currents. Anywhere extended reach is beneficial, the Clearwater 105-4 is the perfect answer in cold water or warm, for trout, bass, and panfish.
The new Clearwater® Rod Series is not just a cosmetic face-lift, but a complete overhaul from the ground up by our Vermont rod designers. Everything has changed except the value. It's still the best fly rod you can buy for the money, but with a significant upgrade in performance and looks in a comprehensive series that covers every angler from small stream addicts to Skagit slinging two-handers. Each rod was designed with a purpose-built profile and action to handle the kind of fishing the rod model would be traditionally used for, from medium-action small stream rods to medium-fast freshwater rods and fast-action big game rods.
- 10' 5-weight
- Blanks are black chrome with white accents
- Quick rod identifier on the blank
- Chrome snake and stripping guide with a ceramic insert
- Full black nickel aluminum reel seats
- Rods with fighting butts have composite tips for durability
- Two-handed rods have composite on the tip of the foregrip
- Comes with gray rod tube/li>
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Designed in Vermont