Help make a difference with this eco-friendly tech flannel shirt that plays a part in the sustainability of the planet. All while being soft, comfortable, and easy to move in. MarinoWul+ is blended with cotton and elastane to create an eco-blend that is then brushed to a soft hand. Made from recycled polyester, MarinoWul+ is an incredibly soft, moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber that's also bluesign® certified. The cotton provides the softness and the spandex gives the shirt an easy stretch. Two button-through chest pockets and one secured vertical-entry zip pocket behind the left chest pack pocket securely stow your items. The pencil hole on the left chest pocket is a perfect spot for sunglasses and you can keep them clear with the hidden sunglasses cleaner built into the shaped hem. Hidden button-down collar prevents flyaways; adjustable cuffs provide just the right fit. Active fit. Desert blue, henna, brown trout, rifle green, light blue plaid, French blue: 76% cotton/21% recycled polyester/3% elastane. Desert green, red/black: 57% cotton/40% recycled polyester/3% elastane. Washable.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Eco-conscious shirt plays a part in the sustainability of the planet
- Blend of cotton, MarinoWul+, and elastane
- bluesign certified
- MarinoWul+ is an incredibly soft, moisture-wicking, breathable, temperature-regulating fiber made from recycled plastic bottles and nanoized oyster shells
- 5-7 plastic bottles are recycled for each shirt
- Eco-blend fabric is brushed to a soft hand
- Cotton provides softness, poly wicks moisture away, and elastane gives the shirt an easy stretch
- Treated with OutSmart® Fresh for odor control and less need to launder
- Two button-through chest pockets
- One secured vertical-entry zipper pocket behind the left chest pack pocket
- Hidden sunglasses cleaner built into the shaped hem
- Hidden button-down collar prevents flyaways
- Adjustable cuffs