For the majority of areas in the home that require a dog gate, a three-panel configuration fits the bill. A gate of this size works perfectly for doorways and hallways, and the hinged door in the middle (with a latch) provides easy access to the gated-off area. No wall attachments means that this freestanding gate works wherever you need it, and can be moved easily to meet your needsno hardware required! Gate features smooth, arched tops and is crafted from solid New Zealand pine. Double-jointed hinges allow for multiple configurations. Mortise-and-tenon construction. Folds flat for easy storage when not in use. Gate covers up to a 5' span; panels are 24"W; distance between spindles is 1¾". USA.
- Freestanding wooden dog gate. Hinged door provides easy access to gated-off area
- No wall attachments so you can create a barrier wherever you need it
- Double-jointed hinges allow for multiple configurations
- Smooth, arched tops look great in your home
- Folds flat for easy storage when not in use
- Crafted in America with solid hardwood. Stocked in UK.
This item is NOT for use as a child safety gate.
This item ships directly from the manufacturer only by postal service.
Please verify SHIP TO address is an address that will accept postal deliveries.
Allow 2 extra days for delivery.