We put more into our socks so you can get more out of them. The heel and toe of our Invincible Extra Socks, the two most wear-prone areas, are designed to survive 20,000 abrasion cycles in laboratory testing. Made in Vermont of the finest merino wool for softness, moisture management, and odor control, blended with nylon and Lycra® for strength, durability, and resiliency to make our socks the best you can buy. A special 1x1 rib knit eliminates bunching and breakdown. Three pairs per pack, same colour. Multi print pack includes navy, tan, and black. Heathered multi-pack includes tan/orange, charcoal/burgundy, and navy/olive. Mid-calf length. 70% merino wool/26% polyamide/4% elastane. Washable. Northfield, Vermont.
Fits shoe sizes: M(8-9½), L(10-11½), XL(12-13½).
- Invincible Extra socks are engineered to withstand 20,000 abrasion cycles in laboratory testing
- Meticulously crafted with pure merino wool for softness, moisture management, and odor control
- Strengthened with nylon and spandex for added durability and resiliency
Constructed with a nylon-reinforced heel and toe for added abrasion resistance
A special rib-knit construction provides a perfect fit without bunching
A padded footbed lends long-lasting, all-day comfort
- Made from a 70% merino wool/26% nylon/4% elastane blend
- Three pairs per pack, same colour