Experience the total reimagining of what a wading shoe can be. Whether hiking in, wet wading, jumping in and out of a drift boat, or wading the flats, the possibilities are endless for the remarkable PRO Approach shoe. Incredibly lightweight, quick drying, and yet rugged multi-purpose shoe with trail shoe look, weight, and comfort, and wading shoe performance, stability, and durability. The strength and reduced weight come from seamless PU cage technology that provides superior drainage, as well as durability. An integrated Ariaprene® sock prevents debris from entering the shoe while providing excellent ankle support and breathability. Continuing the innovative PRO footwear story is a Michelin® Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole that provides 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition. Removable 3D moulded OrthoLite® insole rests on a single density phylon midsole for all-day comfort and enhanced river feel. Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away. Polyester/polyurethane upper. EVA midsole. Nylon face/Ariaprene inner sock. Rubber outsole. Imported.
Men's sizes 7-14. Weighs 23 oz. in size 10.
- Versatile wet wading, hiking, and drift boat shoe
- Lightweight seamless PU cage construction
- Integrated, breathable Ariaprene sock prevents debris from entering
- Michelin Outdoor Extreme rubber outsole
- 43% better wet rubber traction and 25% higher abrasion resistance than the competition
- Removable 3D moulded OrthoLite insole
- Single density phylon midsole
- Integrated lace hood allows laces to easily tuck away