As an integrated part of the Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the Men's Ultralight Wading Boot offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot. Helps eliminate the need to leave essential gear or clothing at home because of airline weight restrictions, and significantly reduces the energy expended in walking and wading. Over the course of the day this becomes a tremendous benefit for the angler in terms of the overall experience. In cobblestone/citron. Nylon microfiber with PU coating. Polyester mesh.
Men's US whole sizes 7-14.
- Offers exceptional performance and durability without the bulk and weight of a conventional boot
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber provides a better strength-to-weight ratio than traditional leather
- Mini ripstop inserts provide added durability without the weight
- Abrasion-resistant rubber spray adds an additional layer of protection in high wear zones
- Tightly woven laces improve abrasion resistance
- Custom Vibram® EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- TPU plate for improved stud retention
- Dual durometer Vibram® outsole featuring the proprietary Orvis lug pattern gives solid traction in wet and dry conditions.
- Designed to accept metal studs in strategic locations if needed
- Approx. weight 40 oz/pair (size 10M)
PosiGrip Screw-in Studs:
Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½" of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼" hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 20 studs per pack. Made in USA.
Winner of the 2017 IFTD Best of Show Award – Men's Wading Boots