This is the pair of trousers for men you can rely on no matter which fork in the road you take. Whether you're headed for a hike in the hills or navigating city streets, our O.O.O.O. (Out-Of-Office, Office) trousers will make every step of your day easier and more comfortable. Crafted of a 6.3-oz. technical blend of cotton/nylon/elastane, they'll keep you cool when you're active, rebuff the wind and water, and make every move without a hitch. Our soft, easy-stretching inner waistband adds comfort where you need it most, while spandex in the weave provides allover stretch. And when day turns to night, simply roll up the hems to reveal the reflective interior side seam added visibility. DWR coating for water repellency. Hidden secure zip pocket inside the right back pocket. Quick-drying, breathable pocketbags. Our signature embroidered fly sits above the back-right pocket. Modern fit. 51% cotton/45% polyamide/4% elastane. Washable.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam: 30", 32", 34".
- 6.3-oz. technical blend of cotton/nylon/elastane
- Stretch in the weave for allover comfort
- Soft, easy-stretching inner waistband adds comfort where you need it most
- Reflective interior side seam at hem for added visibility when rolled up
- Hidden secure zip pocket inside the right back pocket
- Orvis mens clothing.Quick-drying, breathable pocketbags
- DWR coating for water repellency
- Trousers for men. Our signature embroidered fly sits above the back-right pocket