Inspired by the rugged materials and iconic colours of the upland hunt, this handsome dog bed is designed to support the most hardworking sporting dogs. A 31/2"-thick memory foam cushion supports joints, reduces pressure points, and improves circulation. The streamlined, 100%-polyester-stuffed bolster adds security and comfort, while the open front makes for easy on-and-off. The upholstery-grade, cotton twill cover features a supersoft, durable corduroy sleep surface that your dog is sure to love. A water-resistant liner keeps memory foam clean and dry. 100% cotton cover is removable and washable. Personalise with embroidery, up to 15 letters. Allow 2 extra days for delivery.
The Shape: Bolster
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- Designed to satisfy all sleep styles, this best-selling bed features a plush, streamlined, polyester-filled bolster that supports your dog and provides a sense of security
- The three-sided bolster makes a supportive backrest and comfortable place for your dog to lean or rest their head, whilst one open side makes for easy stretching out
- The low profile and open front make this bed easy for older dogs to get on and off
The Cover: Cotton Twill
- Orthopedic memory foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Durable, furniture-grade cotton twill cover features a supersoft cotton corduroy sleep surface
- Easy caresimply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine
- Small 35½" x 25½" outside dimensions, dogs up to 18 kg.
- Medium 40" x 26½" outside dimensions, dogs up to 18-27 kg.
- Large 44" x 31" outside dimensions, dogs up to 27-40 kg.
- X-Large 50" x 37" outside dimensions, dogs up to 40-55 kg, multiple dogs