Born from tradition, built for adventure, the Orvis Field Fresh Jacket is equally at home exploring city streets as it is walking along wooded trails. Water-resistant 100% waxed cotton is briar-proof, which means it's pretty darn durable. The wool-blend body combines with eco-friendly smawarm® insulation to keep you warm on cold days. Silky quilted recycled polyester lining offers comfort over layers. Special details create a fit you'll love to wear, like elasticized smocking and adjustable tabs on the back waist. Finished with a removable hood, lots of pockets for stashing essentials, and a zip front with snap-shut storm flap to seal out the elements. Shell: 100% waxed cotton with 64% wool/28% viscose/8% polyester. Lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 100% recycled polyester. In red buffalo check. Spot clean.
Sizes XS(10), S(12-13), M(14-15), L(16-18), XL(20-22); about 33" long.
- Born from tradition, built for adventure, with a waxed cotton and bold hunter plaid body
- Eco-friendly smawarm® insulation keeps you warm yet breathes to help regulate body temperature
- Removable hood snaps off to change the style
- Smocking and adjustable waist tabs on back help define your figure
- Wool jacket for women with five pockets, including one interior zip, for stashing essentials
- Zip front with snap-shut storm flap seals out the elements