Where better to turn for clothing that can take the heat than the Special Forces? The Tropical Combat Uniform, introduced in 1963, featured a rugged, yet breathable, Japanese Panama Cloth whose weight, weave, and breathability was ideal to combat tropical heat. We exactingly replicated the fabric and then took the original specs and made just enough modifications to turn this battle dress into a heat-defying travel jacket. We built in comfort, too, with an adjustable waist and two-piece sleeves for greater range of motion. The four patch-and-flap pockets feature no-snag, covered snaps, an option that wasn't available on the original.100% cotton. Washable.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Tropical-weight, rugged, breathable Japanese Panama Cloth
- Lightweight weave
- Two-piece sleeves for greater range of motion
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Four patch-and-flap pockets feature no-snag, covered snaps
- Applied waistband to improve shape