Original-issue M-65 field trousers were made of heavy 9-oz. cotton. Though these 100% cotton cargo shorts were inspired by the infantry staple, that wouldn't do for this trim and tactical pair of cargo shorts. We constructed ours from a stalwart, lightweight 6-oz. canvas that's been enzyme washed for a vintage look and feel. The M-65s were prized for their pocketing system and adjustable waist tabs, so we decked this pair out with seven pockets and adjustable slider buckles. Double-needle stitching throughout ensures they'll endure. Webbing hanger loop on the centre back, hidden buttons at the pocket flaps, pleated cargo pockets, and a hidden stow pocket inside the left cargo pocket. In khaki. 100% cotton. Washable.
Even waist sizes 32-42. Inseam 9".
- Inspired by U.S. Army-issue M-65 field trousers
- Constructed from a stalwart, lightweight 6-oz. canvas
- Enzyme washed for a vintage look and feel
- Seven pockets including hidden stow pocket inside left cargo pocket
- Hidden buttons at the pocket flaps
- Adjustable slider buckles at the side waist
- Double-needle stitching throughout