Think of it as wearable sunscreen without all that greasy mess, all packaged in an exceptionally lightweight garment with the highest UPF rating possible. In the brightest sun and on high-humidity days, the breathable PRO Sun Half-Zip excels and features synthetic Polartec® Power Grid technology throughout to pull moisture away from your skin and optimize drying time without giving you that binding, sticky feel. It's also a key next-to-skin component in your layering system. Whether it's swinging on a fast-flushing bird or repeatedly casting, the comfortable, gusseted underarms give you unrestricted movement. The half-zip makes for easy on-and-off, while allowing you to quickly dump heat during high-output activities. Includes integrated thumb holes to protect often-overlooked areas like the backs of your hands. Polygiene® odor control means you can wear it more and wash it much less, a big feature not lost on the nation's guides. Packable. Active fit. 100% polyester. Washable. Imported.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Massive UPF 50+ sun protection prevents against skin damage
- Constructed from moisture-wicking, quick-dry, breathable, synthetic Polartec Power Grid
- Fantastic arm mobility from underarm gusseting
- Packs down and saves space in packs or vests
- Less-frequent washings required because of built-in Polygiene odor-control
- Easy-on/easy-off with the ability to dump heat quickly by zipping down
- High quality fly fishing clothing. Protects backs of hands with integrated thumb holes on sleeves