An Orvis exclusive. Just like our heavy-duty Water Trapper doormats, these stair treads have a tri-denier fiber system that will help collect water, mud, and debris. The thick fibres do the scraping, and the thin fibres do the wiping—stopping dirt in its tracks! The unique border allows water to drain from all sides. Stair treads have strong rubber backing for traction on all surfaces—great for garage, porch, or basement steps. Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled material—which equates to a minimum of five, 16-oz. plastic bottles per square foot—creating demand for recycled materials and reducing waste. Set of four. 76cm W x 22cm D. Polypropylene/rubber. Hose off to clean. Made in USA. Not recommended for use with underfloor heating.
- Commercial grade fibre construction
- Thick fibres scrape away mud and snow
- Thin fibres remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Border channels invite water to drain quickly
- Durable—won't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing made from 25% recycled materials gives traction on all floor surfaces
- Rug fibres made from PET, post-consumer recycled material
- Not recommended for use with underfloor heating
This item ships directly from the manufacturer only by postal service.
Please verify SHIP TO address is an address that will accept postal deliveries.
Allow 2 extra days for delivery.