Just like our heavy-duty Water Trapper doormats, these stair treads have a tri-denier fiber system that will help collect water, mud, and debris. The thick fibers do the scraping, and the thin fibers do the wipingstopping dirt in its tracks! The unique border allows water to drain from all sides. Stair treads have strong rubber backing for traction on all surfacesgreat for garage, porch, or basement steps. Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled materialwhich equates to a minimum of five, 16-oz. plastic bottles per square footcreating demand for recycled materials and reducing waste. Hose off to clean. Shipped to contiguous 48 states only. Express shipping/gift packaging not available. Made in USA. Not recommended for use with underfloor heating.
Set of four. 76cm W x 22cm D.
- Commercial grade fiber construction
- Thick fibers scrape away mud and snow
- Thin fibers remove moisture from soles of boots and shoes
- Border channels invite water to drain quickly
- Durablewon't fade, rot, or break down
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Strong, non-slip rubber backing made from 25% recycled materials gives traction on all floor surfaces
- Rug fibers made from PET, post-consumer recycled material
- Not recommended for use with underfloor heating
This item ships directly from the manufacturer only by postal service.
Please verify SHIP TO address is an address that will accept postal deliveries.
Allow 2 extra days for delivery.