Made with durable 300-denier polyamide ripstop fabric and padded for comfort, the Switchbak Harness from Ruffwear is designed for your dog's everyday adventures, big and small. This hard-working harness sports dual low-profile, zippered pockets, allowing you to store essentials on the go. Attach a lead to one of two placesan aluminium V-ring at your dog's center back (for everyday walks), or the reinforced webbing at the dog's chest (great for training or for dogs who need more control whilst on a leash). The buckle-closure, padded, double-belt design keeps your dog comfortably secure in the harness and adds stability if carrying weight. Five adjustment points let you finesse the fit. Low-profile padded handle allows for a controlled and comfortable lift and assist while the tonal reflective accents provide safe visibility in low light. In dark grey. Measure around widest part of rib cage. If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger size. 100% polyamide outer and webbing. Hand wash. Imported.
S(56-69cm), M(69-81cm), L/XL(81-107cm).
- 300D polyamide outer is tough and tear-resistant
- Padded with closed cell foam for long-wearing comfort
- Dual low-profile zippered pockets are great for stashing essentials (like extra waste bags) on the go
- Two lead attachment points allow you to customize use for your training needs and preferences
- Five adjustment points offer a custom fit
- Double-belt design helps to evenly distribute weight, keeps dogs securely in the harness, and fastens with user-friendly buckles for easy on-and-off
- Padded handle allows you to lift and assist, great for older dogs
- Tonal reflective accents provide safe visibility in low light