British artisans skillfully handcraft each of our plush, supple, and luxuriously warm genuine shearling jackets at a family-owned business that's been making fine leather goods in Somerset, England, since 1948. Only the highest quality sheepskin from the United Kingdom is crafted with authentic flight jacket details like a big collar and wide lapel to protect from the wind. The zip front and zip pockets lend a rugged vibe, and the tabs on the sleeves are fully adjustable to seal out the cold. Easy Fit, our most relaxed style. In brandy. Professionally clean.
Sizes XS-XL; about 28" long.
- Handcrafted in England at a family-owned company in business since 1948
- Carefully selected sheepskins are plush, sumptuously soft, and warm
- Artisans employ traditional techniques, honed for decades
- Zip pockets keep essentials secure
- Adjustable sleeve tabs seal out cold