The genuine shearling collar that tops this classic leather flight jacket was a godsend for WWI pilots who flew in open cockpits. The removable collar fends off the cold quite nicely at lower altitudes, too. We've polished the jacket's looks just a bit, starting with a richly dyed sheep nappa leather. The natural highs and lows in the leather give it a subtle aged look that will only get better with wear. A placket-covered front zip and rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold from finding its way in. Fully lined with two lower patch pockets with flaps and a pocket on the wearer's left sleeve. In dark tan. Shell: 100% leather. Body lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. Professionally clean.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- The classic flight jacket re-imagined in a more polished look
- Genuine sheep nappa leather dyed a rich, dark tan
- Placket-covered front zip
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem keep the cold out
- Fully lined
- Two lower patch pockets with flaps
- Pocket on the wearer's left sleeve