No more buying smaller men's technical fishing shirts or borrowing his. Our best-selling Open Air Caster is now designed for women who are serious about fishing. The lightweight fabric dries fast and has a UPF 40 sun protection rating that blocks 97% of UV rays so you can focus on the fish without worrying about sunburn or sun damage. Hidden mesh ventilation panels in the front and back allow air to circulate whilst a caped design on back allows for a full range of motion when casting. Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for when the day heats up and two drop-in front pockets keep small essentials handy. A concealed button-down collar lays flat in the wind and hidden sunglasses-cleaner in the shirttail hem ensures you can see clearly. Classic Fit, universally flattering with moderate shaping. 52% polyester/48% polyamide. Washable.
Sizes XS(10), S(12-13), M(14-15), L(16-18), XL(20-22); about 25½" long.
- UPF 40+ helps prevent sunburn and skin damage
- Lightweight fabric dries quickly so you'll be comfortable even if it gets wet
- Hidden mesh ventilation panels take advantage of cool breezes
- Caped design on back lets you work your backcast without restrictions
- Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short
- Hidden button-down collar stays neat in the wind
- See clearly thanks to the hidden eyeglasses cleaner in the shirttail hem