Orvis PRO fishing apparel is the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The Women's PRO Insulated Hoody offers a contoured fit for female anglers and uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation protects the body's core, head, and arms with weightless, highly-packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g), designed for Special-Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels allowing the jacket to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities. The outer and liner are a 20D mechanical stretch Ripstop Nylon shell with unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance. Abrasion-resistant stretch-woven cuff panel and zippered, fleece-lined handwarmer pockets. Zippered chest pocket for storage and internal zippered security pocket doubles as a stuff sack. Low-profile scuba-style hood for easy layering and better visibility. High-quality YKK® zippers and DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) coating. Athletic fit ideal for layering. Nylon shell and liner. Polyester insulation. Washable. Imported.
Sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).
- Contoured fit for female anglers
- Body-mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g/m2 PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation in body, hood, and arm
- 80g/m2 Polartec Alpha insulation in side panel and under arm
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop nylon shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zippered security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zippered fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- Athletic Fit