Go from the coffee shop to the clays course in this eco-friendly flannel shirt. Brushed for both softness and warmth this moisture-wicking, quick-dry stretch flannel is a blend of cotton and recycled polyester made from plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells. Just a hint of elastane gives it stretch, too. It's ideal for those who like to pack light on the road thanks to the wear-more, wash-less convenience of Polygiene® odour control. Contrast bar tacks and bust darts ensure a feminine silhouette, whether worn solo or layered underneath your favorite strap vest. Classic Fit, universally flattering and shaped for comfort and ease. In dutch blue. 74% cotton/23% recycled polyester/3% elastane. Washable.
Sizes XS(10), S(12-13), M(14-15), L(16-18), XL(20-22); about 26" long.
- Eco-friendly flannel is a blend of cotton and recycled polyester
- Stretch flannel has just the right amount of give
- Wicks moisture and dries quickly for comfort
- Anti-static to take the shock out of cool mornings
- Brushing makes flannel softer and warmer
- Wear-more, wash-less convenience of Polygiene® odour control is ideal for travel