This bed gives your dog a whole lot to love. The supportive memory foam cushion is calibrated and designed specifically for caninespromising to reduce pressure on joints, support muscles, and improve circulation. The plush polyester-filled, double-stacked bolsters are designed to stay in place and provide a sense of security and ultimate comfort for your dog. And the velvety-soft microfibre cover, with piping along the bolster edges, looks as good as it feels. A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry. The deeply cosy cushion is removable. 100% polyester. Cover is removable and washable. Personalise with embroidery, up to 15 characters. Allow 2 extra days for delivery.
The Shape: Couch
- Small 27" x 21¾" outside dimensions, dogs up to 18 kg.
- Medium 34½" x 26½" outside dimensions, dogs 18-27 kg.
- Large 41½" x 31½" outside dimensions, dogs 27-40 kg.
The Cushion: Orvis Memory Foam
- Two stacked bolsters create more space for your dog to lean into, and refuse to cave in or flop over under your dog's weight, increasing their sense of security and comfort
- The deep, removable cushion creates a supportive nook for your dog and is constructed to stay securely in place
- Piping along the bolster edges ensures that this bed will look great among your home furniture
The Cover: Quilted Upholstery-Grade Fabric
- Orthopaedic Memory Foam supports joints and muscles, relieves pressure points, and improves circulation (especially beneficial for older dogs and larger breeds)
- Our open-cell foam is a single piece (not chopped foam), and is designed specifically to support a dog's body shape and weight distribution
- A hypoallergenic, water-resistant liner keeps the memory foam clean and dry, and unzips for easy removal and washing if your dog has an accident
- Durable, furniture-grade cover is quilted for extra comfort
- Easy caresimply unzip to remove and toss in your home washing machine