Orvis PRO fishing apparel is the most technologically advanced outerwear we've ever built. Using a combination of technical fabrication and action-specific design, Orvis PRO apparel takes on the elements and provides the protection necessary in even the harshest environs. The PRO Insulated Hoodie uses body-mapped insulation to provide optimal temperature control through a wide range of activity levels and environments. 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation (45% recycled content) protects the body's core, the head, and arms with weightless, highly packable warmth ideal for active pursuits. Polartec® Alpha® (80g), (55% recycled content), originally designed for Special-Ops teams, regulates body heat and moisture through the side panels allowing the jacket to be comfortably worn through a wide range of temperatures and activities The outer and liner are a 20D mechanical stretch ripstop polyamide shell with unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance. Abrasion-resistant stretch-woven cuff panel and zipped, fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets. Zipped chest pocket and internal zipped security pocket that doubles as a stuff sack. Low-profile scuba-style hood for easy layering and better visibility. High-quality YKK® zips and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating. Athletic Fit is ideal for layering. 100% polyamide shell and liner. 100% polyester insulation. Washable.
Sizes S(34-36), M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- Body-mapped stretch insulation for optimal temperature control and mobility
- 80g PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation in body, hood, and arm (45% recycled content)
- 80g Polartec Alpha insulation (55% recycled content) in side panel and under arm
- 20D mechanical stretch ripstop polyamide shell
- Unique coating to improve wind and weather resistance
- Internal zippered security pocket doubles as a reversible stuff sack for travel
- 2 zippered fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- Athletic Fit