Lightweight warmth is critical when layering for colder weather. To achieve that, we created our most eco-friendly, insulated outerwear yet. The DWR-treated shell is made of 100% recycled polyester in a rugged ripstop weave; the insulation uses 55% post-consumer recycled fibers. The ultimate synthetic insulation for warmth-to-weight ratio, bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet. Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets provide extra protection from the cold, as does the cinch at the waist. Chevron-quilted with a stand collar and a chest pocket. The jacket stuffs into its internal zipped pocket. Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 100% PrimaLoft Eco-Gold 60G-synthetic fiber. Washable.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
- The ultimate in warmth-to-weight ratio
- Rugged ripstop shell made of 100% recycled polyester
- DWR-treated shell for water repellency
- bluesign®-approved, top-of-the-line, packable PrimaLoft Gold® retains warmth even when wet
- Soft, tricot-lined (and zipped) handwarmer pockets
- Stuffs into its internal zipped pocket
- Cinches at the waist to protect from elements
- Stand collar