Friday 30th August – Sunday 1st September 2024
Our Competitor Ticket allows anglers to compete for some amazing competition prizes. The extended competition fishing times beginning on Friday afternoon, running later into the evenings and starting earlier on Saturday and Sunday mornings will give all our competitors even more time to be able to net a prize-winning catch. Includes entry to the Saturday evening social.
For those who would prefer to come and improve their skills rather than focus on competing with their fellow anglers, we have our Festival Ticket. This ticket allows entry to the festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday where anglers can partake in our educational workshops, casting clinics and guided beach workshops with professional fishing guides. Includes entry to the Saturday evening social.
Youth Ticket - New for 2024!
We want to encourage and foster the next generation of saltwater fly fishing anglers so on Friday we would like to welcome anglers under the age of 18 to join us for our morning presentations at Langstone Quays Hotel. This ticket will also grant entry to our Youth Competition on Friday afternoon where they will be competing for the Longest Catch prize. Youth anglers must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and should be capable of fishing without external assistance in order to enter. All youth anglers will be assigned a fishing mark to enjoy for the day, which is separate to the main event. This ticket only grants access to the event on Friday 30th August 2024.
We understand that some Youth Ticket holders may want to stay for the whole weekend after the Youth Competition on Friday. Our Youth+ "top-up" tickets will allow an under 18 access to all of the Friday morning presentations, entry to the Youth Competition on Friday afternoon, and be able to enjoy all the activities of a regular Festival or Competition ticket on Saturday and Sunday. Youth anglers must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and should be capable of fishing without external assistance. Youth+ tickets include entry to the Saturday evening social.
Saturday Social - Extra Tickets
Competitor, Festival and Youth+ tickets will include entry into the Saturday evening social, which includes food and drink for all. If you wish to purchase a Saturday Social ticket for a Youth Ticket holder, partner or friend, this will be available to you through the Saltwater Portal once you have purchased your tickets. A guest can only attend with a valid ticket holder present.
Ticket exclusions: Accommodation and all transport (including during the event) are not included in the price of your ticket.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING:
- The Festival will start early on Friday morning and run through to late afternoon on Sunday.
- You will be required to log in to/ create an Orvis account to book tickets.
- You must provide your own kit for the weekend, see our Kit List for advice and recommendations.
- No physical tickets are sent out prior to the event, all information will be available to you in the Orvis Saltwater Fly Fishing Festival Portal after you have booked your ticket. Instructions for accessing the portal will be emailed to you directly after your order is confirmed. If you do not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder.
- Aspects of the event are not based at the Langstone Quays Hotel. We recommend having access to a car or bike during the weekend.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
Frequently Asked Questions
Health and Safety Guidance
Orvis Festivals: Terms & Conditions